Google Q&A on Google Search Features is Going Away
Google recently made the SEO community aware of their intentions to do away with the Q&A on Google search features. Originally started in India in 2019, Google is telling users that the feature is now going away. According to a report on Search Engine Land, this change will not impact Google Question Hub which you can learn more about here.
The Hub itself is not going away but according to the report, what is being removed is the ability for users to submit answers to questions in the Hub. You can learn more about this latest change when you visit (SEL) Search Engine Land.
Can you Afford to Ignore the Future Impact of Google’s Core Web Vitals?
On a recent Searchmetrics.com report, they shed light on the level of websites with inadequate web experiences. Google’s Core Web Vitals in many ways was created to respond to the global concern that webmasters and website owners were simply not living up to the potential user experience the web can provide.
In their report, they crawled two million URL’s but only retrieved 4% of all websites crawled that passed and are capable of meeting Google Core Web Vital requirements. The rest of the 96% of URL’s that failed were all for different number of reasons such as not passing Google’s LCP (Largest Contentful Paint), FID (First Input Delay) or CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift).
Does your website meet these standards? If not, give us a call at 813-655-1942 for optimized performance and better user experience.
In an article published by the Search Engine Journal, Fedrerick Vallaeys highlighted the importance of reviewing Google’s new paid search ads recommendations. He noted that not all new recommendations should be automatically applied. However, even if you’re an paid search ads GURU, Google’s new automation tools provide you a way to save time in ads management.
With that being said, like any other paid ads platform, once you make changes, whether automated by Google on your behalf or not, you should keep a close eye on your analytic data to ensure that your ads are not negatively affected by the latest changes.
High Quality Links: Relevancy, Link Diversity, Link Authority & Sustainability
Link building and a diverse and robust link profile are essential in your link building and search improvement strategies. Yet, what are the makings of a quality link? & How can you go about acquiring them?
Recently on Moz’s Whiteboard Friday, Paddy Moogan, co-founder of Aira, which is a UK based digital agency, highlighted this topic with a lot of great important points that beginner SEO can begin to implement.
If you’re a new SEO and are running into difficulties acquiring and implementing a diverse backlink profile. We recommend you take time to understand the importance of link relevance as well as other metrics. What they meant to your search and traffic both in the present and as a sustainable means for continued growth.
Ranking Algorithm Update for Google Web & Local Search
Over the weekend, a lot of communique was happening on the web about considerable metric impact that could be related to a recent and undisclosed Google Algorithm update. Barry Schwartz of Search Engine Roundtable notes if this could this be related to Google’s Penguin update, which consequently happens to be the 9-year anniversary this past 24th.